Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Get your draft beer flowing ASAP with the dual gauge regulator. This high quality regulator features two gauges so you can monitor both your dispensing pressure and how much CO2 you have remaining. Works great for dispensing both home brew and commercial beer.
- Built in tank gasket - so you are not stuck making a tank change without a gasket.
- On/Off valve with barb- easily connect line and turn off supply of CO2 for working with keg connections etc. Valve features 1/4" NPT threads if you wish to replace the included barb.
- Large CO2 diaphragm - for increased performance and reliability.
- 30 PSI low pressure gauge - A more precise range for dispensing beer at home (as opposed to the standard 60 psi gauge)
- Hand adjustable pressure - no wishing you had a screwdriver in your pocket to change pressures.
- Built in pressure relief valve - that is set to blow off at 60 psi for safety. Also features a pull ring so you can release excess pressure at any time, a very handy feature.
Chrome plated brass - so will not rust.