Cru Select Italian Sangiovese
Sangiovese is known for its dry, bright cherry character and its tea-leaf and earthy notes, which are often described as a reflection of the Tuscan sun and rich soil.
In addition to its bright fruit and earthy notes, Sangiovese is also known for its sturdy and robust character. It has a tangy backbone of acidity that helps to balance its fruitiness and gives it a refreshing quality. The grape also has a slight spiciness that can be particularly pronounced in wines made from grapes grown in warmer regions.
Sangiovese is a versatile grape that can be made into a range of wine styles, from light and easy-drinking to full-bodied and complex.
Wine Kit Shipping Policies:
- Please read out Wine Kit Shipping Policies
- We can only ship wine kits to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii and all United States territories are excluded.
- We cannot ship wine kits to APO or FPO addresses.
- Wine kits will be shipped via FedEx Home Delivery and thus may not be shipped to PO boxes.
- If you order multiple wine kits and one of the wine kits is out of stock, we may delay the order until we can ship all of the kits together.
- Please note the sidebar for kit availability and estimated ship time.