Cru International Okanagan Meritage
Explore the Canadian Okanagan in your own way with Cru International’s Okanagan Meritage.
This dry, medium-bodied wine opens on the nose with delicious aromas of red currant, cassis, vanilla, cigar box, and spices. On the palate, it unveils a round mouthfeel with polished tannins for a supported finish.
Pair this wine with braised beef with pomme purée, bison burgers with blue cheese, garlic lamb chops with chickpea purée, or triple cream cheese.
The Canadian Okanagan is a beautiful and expansive valley stretching over 250km, where mother nature has created the ideal climate for viticulture. The lake that spans the valley helps to temper the summer heat, alongside the Cascade and Coast Mountains which create a rain shadow effect, resulting in the perfect growing conditions for grapes. The Okanagan is known for its wineries and fruit orchards and is surrounded by pine forests and provincial parks.
Includes 125 g of Genuwine Dried Grape Skins. Genuwine grape skins are crushed, whole grape skins, gently dried in a proprietary process that preserves their original color and fresh vineyard flavor. Fermentation on Genuwine dried grape skins enhances the color, flavor profile and bouquet of wine. Genuwine grape skins are easy to work with and consistently provide excellent results.
Wine Kit Shipping Policies:
- Please read out Wine Kit Shipping Policies
- We can only ship wine kits to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii and all United States territories are excluded.
- We cannot ship wine kits to APO or FPO addresses.
- Wine kits will be shipped via FedEx Home Delivery and thus may not be shipped to PO boxes.
- If you order multiple wine kits and one of the wine kits is out of stock, we may delay the order until we can ship all of the kits together.
- Please note the sidebar for kit availability and estimated ship time.