Craft Meister Keg & Carboy Cleaning Tablets
Craft Meister has done it again. With their introduction of Keg & Carboy Cleaning Tablets, home brewers now have the most convenience method for cleaning both kegs and carboys. These pre-measured tablets remove the guess work from cleaning beer- and wine-making equipment! Craft Meister Keg & Carboy Cleaning Tablets employ a unique blend of potent alkaline and active oxygen cleaners to produce a dual-cleaning action to remove heavy soils and grimy deposits. Cleaning is as easy as filling your equipment with water and tossing in the tablets. Let them do the scrubbing while you drink more beer. Yes, that’s right. Drink more beer. This is beer making we’re talking, and you’ve just emptied a keg or carboy. You’re not going to sit around and do needle point or paint your nails. You’ll toss in these cleaning tablets and then pour yourself a beer!
- Great for cleaning kegs and carboys, but also great for bottles, kettles, corny kegs, fitting & tubing!
- Safe for use on stainless steel, glass and plastic
- Cleans in both cold and hot water
- Rinses cleanly without filmy residue
- Does not produce mineral or chalky build-up
Directions for keg and carboy cleaning:
- Fill keg or plastic carboy with HOT water. Use room temperature water for glass carboys.
- Add 2 tablets per 3 gallons of water.
- For heavy deposits, use 1 extra tablet per keg or carboy.
- Stir slightly to dissolve tablets.
- Use a brush for tough deposits
- Soak for at least 60 minutes. Overnight soaking is fine.
- Rinse thoroughly, and then sanitize if necessary.
Listed below are items often used during the cleaning process:
- Carboy Brush
- Bottle Brush
- Bottle Washer
- Mark's Keg Washer
- Clean Bottle Express Carboy Bottle Brush