Craft Meister Oygen Brewery Wash
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Craft Meister Oxygen Brewery Wash is a quick-dissolving brewery-strength cleanser which works in both hard and soft water. Craft Meister Oxygen Brewery Wash uses a higher degree of active oxygen than other similar cleaners, which results in greater cleaning action. Also, upon rinsing, Oxygen Brewery Wash will not leave behind mineral deposits and hazy residue on bottles or equipment.
- Rinse or soak equipment and allow cleaner to break up soil for 5-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water. Sanitize if needed.
- For general cleaning of fermenters, bottles, tubing, fittings, corny kegs, etc., use 1 oz (2 scoops) per gallon of water. Stir to dissolve.
- For heavy cleaning of soiled equipment and brew kettles, use 2 oz (4 scoops) per gallon of water. Stir to dissolve
- Great for cleaning fermenters, bottles, kettles, corny kegs, fitting & tubing!
- Safe for use on stainless steel, glass and plastic
- Cleans in both cold and hot water
- Rinses cleanly without filmy residue
- Does not produce mineral or chalky build-up
Listed below are items often used during the cleaning process:
- Carboy Brush
- Bottle Brush
- Bottle Washer
- Mark's Keg Washer
- Clean Bottle Express Carboy Bottle Brush