Selection Italian Montepulciano
Montepulciano is a vigorous red grape variety widely planted over much of east-central Italy, capable of creating deeply coloured, rich red wines with blackberry fruit flavours and spicy, peppery tannin levels. Montepulciano generally produces wines that are smooth and mellow yet robust and mouth filling, with dependably high alcohol content. Superb with veal and pasta an Italian gem you won't want to miss.
Wine Kit Shipping Policies:
- Please read out Wine Kit Shipping Policies for more information!
- We can only ship wine kits to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii and all United States territories are excluded.
- We cannot ship wine kits to APO or FPO addresses.
- Wine kits will be shipped via FedEx Home Delivery and thus may not be shipped to PO boxes.
- If you order multiple wine kits and one of the wine kits is out of stock, we may delay the order until we can ship all of the kits together.
- Please note the sidebar for kit availability and estimated ship time.