Perlick Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
Among professional bartenders, home brewers and anyone who loves to pour a frosty brew of draught beer, the Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucet represents the top-of-the-line solution in beer dispensing. Almost universally, beer faucets work on a lever and plunger mechanism, which has several design flaws, including gumming and binding as well as exposing the beer to air. Perlick solved this design flaw with their patented “Forward Seal” design featuring a unique ball and floating O-ring system that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn't stick, and there is no build-up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. The micro-finished interior produces a smooth flow with less foaming ensuring a perfect pour every time. Also, with fewer internal parts, faucet reliability is excellent.
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
The stainless steel faucet works great in the refrigerator shank through-the-door setup. If you are setting up the refrigerator shank through-the-door assembly, then you will need the additional parts listed below: