Intertap (Perlick-Style) Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
For anyone who loves to pour a frosty brew of draught beer, the Intertap stainless steel faucet represents the top-of-the-line solution in beer dispensing. Almost universally, beer faucets work on a lever and plunger mechanism, which has several design flaws, including gumming and binding as well as exposing the beer to air. The Intertap faucet uses a forward seal design that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn't stick, and there is no build-up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. The micro-finished interior produces a smooth flow with less foaming ensuring a perfect pour every time. Also, with fewer internal parts, faucet reliability is excellent.
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
The stainless steel faucet works great in the refrigerator shank through-the-door setup. If you are setting up the refrigerator shank through-the-door assembly, then you will need the additional parts listed below: