Intertap (Perlick Style) Refrigerator Conversion Kit
Life is good, but it's even beer with a frosty mug of your favorite brew poured in your own home! You have the spare refrigerator, so now it's time to convert it into the home kegerator that you've always dreamed about. You like to dream big, and our all stainless steel Intertap (Perlick-style) refrigerator conversion kit represents the top-of-the-line equipment for making your home keg dispensing a reality. The Intertap stainless steel beer faucet represents the pinnacle in beer dispensing, not only in the quality of the pour but also in the durability for years-to-come of reliable service.
You may not have realized it, but installing this faucet-through-the-door assembly couldn’t be easier. You simply drill a 7/8” hole through the refrigerator door, slide the assembly through, tighten down the lock nut, and you’re finished. You tell the wife the job’s going to take about six or seven hours, and then after you’re finished in five minutes, that’ll leave you about half the day to drink beer! Nice thinking!
Product Details: The Refrigerator Conversion Kit includes the following items:
- Intertap (Perlick-style) Stainless Steel Faucet - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
- Classic Black Tap Handle
- Beer Shank Assembly - Stainless Steel, 4 1/8" Long & 3/16" Bore
- Beer Shank Hex Nut
- Stainless Steel Tail Piece - 3/16" Barb
- Neoprene Washer
With the refrigerator shank through-the-door assembly, you will need the additional parts listed below: